Production and Media Intern for Small Jewelry Business
Haley Lebeuf Jewelry is looking for a motivated, creative individual wanting experience working for a small art-based business. Our current level of production of silver and gold-fill jewelry is growing and therefore are in need of someone looking to affect change and support our process as we move ahead.
This is an unpaid internship that offers compensation in jewelry credit, a flexible schedule, and a positive, friendly working environment (check those egos at the door!).
Some typical responsibilities will be:
- prepping raw materials
- assisting production to quickly move orders
- digitizing/organizing production processes
- social media content generation
- graphic design projects (if qualified)
- back-end data input for web shops
- organizational projects for studio and office
- opportunities to assist at retail art fairs (with possibility for sales commission)
Qualified candidates will have a steady hand, a sharp eye, and basic computer skills. Knowledge of Excel and Adobe programs are a plus.
We are a small team with big dreams, so your work for our company will be met with gratitude and as much room for growth as we can provide. We look forward to hearing from you!